Thursday 9 July 2015

Best Dad Birthday Wishes - Top Wishes & Quotes SMS

                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETING TO FATHER




You’re more than just a father to me — you’re my hero, my doctor, my guru, my inspiration, my friend. Happy birthday, Dad!




 Happy birthday to the adorable dad who will loosen his pockets and tighten his hugs for me just with a small tug.

I am the best that I can be because you taught me to never give up. Happy birthday, Dad!


Daddy, I hope that you will feel great on this Birthday of yours. May next year and the upcoming years of your life will be filled with more happiness, love and peace. Happy Birthday!

Although a lot of people say that I got my good looks from you, I still feel that you look way better than me, daddy. Happy Birthday!

I send across my best wishes to one of the best persons I know, who is like a best friend to me and has given me the best possible times in my life. Here's raising a toast for your Happy Birthday!

Thanks for always being there for me without ever being in the way. Happy Birthday.

I hope that you have a great birthday and that this next year is full of peace and happiness. Happy Birthday.

Superheroes are one in a million. Great fathers like you are one in a lifetime. Happy Birthday!

Being a dad is not easy, and now that I am one I can see that. Happy Birthday to the best role model a new father could have.

Dads are like snowflakes, no two are alike, and I got the best one in the pile! Happy birthday, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment