Saturday 11 July 2015

TOP 10 BIRTHDAY Best wishes to papa: messages, SMS , QUOTES

                           HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHER : Best wishes




I am so glad that I have got your DNA, I love you is all I want to say. Happy birthday dad.


Daddy, I would never find a gift that could measure to the love that you have given me. Happy Birthday to you and thank you for the unconditional love.

May your birthday and the years ahead be filled with love and grace. Happy Birthday Daddy.

I don’t think that you ever took a day off from being the best father you could possibly be. So relax today & enjoy your birthday.

Brilliance redefined, strength guaranteed and reliability unparalleled. That’s not a car, that’s my father. Happy birthday, dad

I may grow up, get married and give my heart to another guy. But at the end of the day, it will always belong to you. I love you dad, happy birthday

With deep respect, our love for you is resounding. Hope your day is great daddy


I know what it takes to be a great father...because you, Dad, have shown me what it takes. You're the greatest father a kid (and an adult) could ever want! Happy birthday, Dad!
You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment