Sunday 19 July 2015

TOP 10 Best wishes to papa / daddy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY messages, SMS , QUOTES

TOP 10 BIRTHDAY Best wishes to Daddy: Messages, SMS , QUOTES              HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DADDY : Best wishes



Happy birthday, Dad! You've always said that no matter what happened to me, good or bad, I would always land on my feet. Just those words of encouragement alone have allowed me to land on my feet ever since. Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.


I might forget the world, but I can never forget the love you showered on me. I love you Dad, and wish you a very happy and warm birthday.

Happy birthday to the best father ever. I remember when you cleaned up my skinned knees, held my hand across the street, taught me how to reach for the stars. You are my inspiration and my hero.



I was going to get you a funny birthday card, but since you have such a weird sense of humor I couldn’t find you one that you could appreciate. Happy birthday anyway! Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.


Happy Birthday Dad. I want to thank you for always being there no matter what, when, where or why.

No matter how tall I become, I will never be higher than your presence in my life. No matter how many promotions I get, I will never be richer than wealth of love in your heart. Happy birthday, dad. Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.

No matter what your age is, you will always be my hero, my friend and the person whose advice I listen to – whether I ask for it or not. Happy Birthday

You’re getting older today, and the only thing I can think of that I keep hearing you say you want from me is respect. So, today, on your birthday, I will try to respect my elder. That's YOU! Happy birthday Dad! Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.

Thank you for always treating me like a million bucks and for always being there for me and understanding me. I hope that this next year brings you lots of happiness! Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.
 Happy birthday to an awesome dad and an even more awesome friend. Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.

Searches related to TOP 10 Best wishes to papa / daddy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY messages, SMS , QUOTES

happy birthday dad poems
birthday wishes for father in law
happy birthday papa images
birthday message for father tagalog
happy birthday dad from daughter poems
happy birthday dad from daughter letter
happy birthday dad images

No comments:

Post a Comment