Sunday 19 July 2015

TOP 10 Facebook BIRTHDAY Best wishes to Daddy, father, papa, Dad: Messages, SMS, and QUOTES

                             HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD : messages                             HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD : SMS                             HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD : QUOTES                             HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD : Best wishes


You taught me everything. You are my role model and my hero. I wish I become a man like you some day. Happy Birthday, Dad!

 

You deserve a really great birthday gift for being such an awesome dad. Can I have 100 dollars to go pick something out for you? Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.

Families are strange and you have always been the head of our family. Happy Birthday

To the greatest man I have ever known, I hope your days are short and your nights are sweet. Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.

Thank you for being a kind and loving Dad, especially those times when I needed you to be one the most. Happy birthday!

If there was an official award in the category for 'The Best Dad in the World', you'd win it every single day of your life. Thanks for being there for me and supporting me all my life. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.

Thank you for being the best dad anyone could ever dream of. Happy Birthday, Dad!


It’s a good thing you were born __ years ago. If you were never born, then I would never have been born. Happy birthday to you and to me

No comments:

Post a Comment