Saturday 11 July 2015

TOP 10 Facebook BIRTHDAY Best wishes to papa: Messages, SMS , QUOTES

                                         Facebook Birthday Greeting





Enjoy all the love and attention on your birthday. From tomorrow, it’s going to be boring as always. Happy birthday.


Dad, may The Force be with you. Happy Birthday!

I hate it when you stop me from doing something wrong, but from the bottom of my heart I know that you are always right. Happy birthday, dad

Thanks for always picking me up and teaching me to try again.


Dad, you make fatherhood look effortless...even though I know you put everything of yourself into it. I appreciate everything you've done. Happy birthday, Dad!

Some dads are strict while some dads are lenient. Dad, you are a different breed altogether… you are just super cool. Happy birthday.

You are the best Daddy in the world and I love you lots and lots and lots. Happy Birthday!

I must have been God’s favorite child. No wonder he blessed me with an awesome dad like you. Happy birthday.”

Here’s to making it to 100, happy birthday daddy

Have your cake, pie, whatever, and eat it. May you always taste the joy and wonder of this birthday..and every day. Happy birthday to the sweetest Dad!

Happy birthday to dad, it’s because of you that I’m a happy lad. Happy birthday.


Happy Birthday Dad. Thanks for teaching me how to handle the big stuff and letting me get away with a lot of little stuff.
You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment