Saturday 11 July 2015

Whatsapp HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DAD : Best wishes

                                 Whatsapp Birthday Greeting



You are the reason I am who I am, without you life would have been a complete mess and a chaotic jam. Happy birthday, dad


You’re every girls dream of a papa and I am lucky you are mine.


Nobody's Dad is as great as mine. That’s  because nobody else has you as a Dad.  Happy birthday, Pop!

The best part of calling you dad, is that you will always forgive me even when I have been bad. Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Dad. I want to thank you for always being there no matter what, when, where or why

I want the man who never expects anything from me to accept my thanks for being the best dad ever. Happy birthday

No matter how many birthdays go by, I will always be the little boy who you taught to fly. Happy birthday daddy.


You taught us the little ways to increase happiness in our lives. Happy Birthday.

No matter how old I grow, I will always feel safe and secure when you hold my hand. I don’t tell you every day, but I love you lots dad. Happy birthday

With deep respect, our love for you is resounding. Hope your day is great, daddy

I'm so lucky, grateful, blessed and happy to have a Dad like you. I don't only love you, I like you. Happy birthday!

I may grow up, get married and give my heart to another guy. But at the end of the day, it will always belong to you. I love you dad, happy birthday.
You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment