Saturday 11 July 2015

TOP 10 Whatsapp BIRTHDAY Best wishes to papa: Messages, SMS , QUOTES

                        Whatsapp HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DAD : SMS




Happy Birthday & thanks for always making me feel like the most important thing in the world to you.


I feel stronger just knowing that my dad believes in me and I feel blessed knowing that he loves me more than anything else in the whole world. Happy birthday, dad

May your heart be full of only the happiest and unforgettable memories.


In life, so many things are frighteningly unpredictable. 
But you're predictable in the most reassuring way — you've always had my back. I can depend on you, no matter what. I love you. Happy birthday, Dad!

You are like a large tree which gives fruit, shade and flowers to the whole family. Happy birthday dad.

Dad, you may be an old man now, but you are the man that I do love. Happy Birthday!

So much of my happiness and success in life I can attribute to you. I love you more than I know how to express and hope you have a happy birthday!

You are my best friend, more than just a dad. The fact that every kid does not have a father like you, makes me sad. Happy birthday

Through thick and thin, you have always been there. I’ll always be here for you


You mean the world to me and I just wanted to let you know how I feel, because I don’t nearly tell you enough. You’re the greatest Dad ever. Happy birthday, Pop!

If I magically had the power to change one thing about you, it would be… nothing. Happy birthday dad.

You may also Like


No comments:

Post a Comment