Saturday 11 July 2015

TOP 10 Best wishes to dad : HAPPY BIRTHDAY messages, SMS

                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DADDY : QUOTES




Look how beautifully I’ve been reared under your wing. Thanks dad, for giving me such an amazing upbringing. Happy birthday.


Growing up, you have taught me how to laugh and love. Here’s wishing for more laughter and love on your special day. Happy Birthday, daddy!

For every heartbroken that you have kissed away, I brought you a gift to help brighten your day. I love you Daddy! Happy Birthday!


I hope every candle you blow out will be a wish come true on your special day, papa.

I wish every child in the world had a dad like you. Unfortunately, lucky ones like me are very few. Happy birthday, dad

I got you a 6-pack, even though you’re turning 60 you still need your booze!


Dad, you have shown me your love in so many ways. Whether it’s a few simple words, a big bear hug, a hand on my shoulder or a heartfelt "I love you," I've always known that I'm loved. That's the greatest gift you can give your child. Happy birthday to the world's most loving Dad!

You are my best friend, more than just a dad. The fact that every kid does not have a father like you, makes me feel sad. Happy birthday.

Dad, I am the best that I can be since you taught me how not to give up in life. Thank you daddy and Happy Birthday!

Birthday wishes and dreams have been all reserved for you today, daddy! Be happy because it is your special day, I love you!
You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment