Saturday 11 July 2015

TOP 10 Whatsapp BIRTHDAY Best wishes to Daddy: Messages, SMS , QUOTES

                           Whatsapp HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DAD : QUOTES




Some dads are strict while some dads are lenient. You are just cool. Happy birthday, rock star


Dad, thanks for all the support that you've given me...without expecting anything in return, except my happiness. Happy birthday!

There is nothing in the whole world which can stop me, because I know I have my strong daddy to back me. Happy birthday.

With lots of love on your special day, I wish you a happy 60th Birthday, Dad.

Thank you for all the time and energy you’ve put into me.



I love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday this year. I so wish I could give you a big hug today.

I got you a 6-pack, even though you’re turning 60 you still need your booze

Happy birthday to a Dad who, more times than not, knows just what to say to me, plus when, where and how to say it. You're a master at words. What an enormous gift to have


A man who can be a good husband and a loving father is a Superman in my books any day. Happy birthday dad.
You may also Like


No comments:

Post a Comment