Saturday 11 July 2015

TOP 10 Facebook BIRTHDAY Best wishes to papa: Messages, SMS , QUOTES

              TOP 10 BIRTHDAY Best wishes to papa: Messages, SMS , QUOTES



Thank you for always, always loving me, never giving up on me, and making me feel like one in a million. Happy Birthday.


Man of my dreams, first love of my life and the perfect man ever – most girls dedicate these words to their boyfriends, I dedicate them to you. Happy birthday, dad

Thanks for always believing in me, especially when I didn't believe in myself. Your confidence in me has always given me the confidence I needed. Happy birthday, Dad!

It takes an ordinary man to fall in love but a great one to be a committed husband. It takes an ordinary man to be a father but a great one to be a loving daddy. Happy birthday daddy.

Here is a big birthday wish with a huge amount from your little girl.

From teaching me how to hold a fork to teaching me how to avoid being a dork, from teaching me how to behave to teaching me how to be suave, from teaching me how to keep my conscience clear to teaching me how to live without fear – I owe it all to you, dad. Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday, Dad! Relax and enjoy your day!

You have been there for me since I was born and for that I am so grateful.


 You may not be the biggest man in the world, but you are the biggest man in my world. Have an great birthday Dad!

Happy Birthday, to the most wonderful dad I could ever ask for! I can’t believe how lucky I am to have you in my life.

You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment