Friday 10 July 2015

101 Blessed Birthday Wishes For Daughter From Mom & Dad

               Best wishes for dad: HAPPY BIRTHDAY messages, SMS



No gift can ever match the gift of love and affection you have given me all these years. Happy birthday, dad

On this special day, I’m praying to the Almighty to give you a very happy and healthy life. May the rest of your life be as colorful and warm as a spring meadow. Happy Birthday dad!

Ιf every father Ιn the world was like yοu, Εvery child would Have been Α happy one. Happy Βirthday dearest Father.

I still feel like a little child when I look into your eyes. If I can be even half of the person you are, I will consider myself to be an extraordinary human being. Thanks for showing me the way, dad. Happy Birthday
You may be an old man, but man do I love you. Happy birthday, Dad!

Birthday’s aren’t just another day of the year. They are the day I get to celebrate how wonderful you’ve been to me. Thank you for being an inspiration.


You've always been so loving, so caring, so strong through the years. You've always been the best. Happy birthday, Dad!

happy birthday wishes for dad from daughter


Dad… I hated it when you stopped me from doing something wrong, but from the bottom of my heart I knew that you were always right. Happy birthday.

Dad, thanks for being the best friend I could ever have. Happy Birthday to you!

Thanks for letting me be my own man, even though you are the man that I wanted to be. Happy Birthday.

When I was little I would tell everyone when it was your birthday, I hope you appreciated it you old fart.

There couldn’t have been a better father than you on this earth – happy birthday to the man who taught me my worth

This Βirthday wish comes tο you from yοur little daughter, lοving wife Αnd your faithful Labrador. Happy Βirthday dad

happy birthday to my daughter from mom and dad

Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new
I will always be your little girl, have a day worth cherishing.


My wishes all came true, all because of a papa like you. Happy birthday, Dad!


They say to make a wish when you blow out the candles, may all your wishes come true on your special day.


Happy birthday, Dad! May you always be as happy, healthy, and whole as you've made everyone you love.


Some more searches about Happy birthday from daughter


happy birthday quotes for daughter from mom and dad
Facebook birthday wishes for daughter
happy birthday dad from daughter poems
happy birthday dad from daughter letter
happy birthday dad from daughter images


No comments:

Post a Comment