Friday 10 July 2015

Birthday Wishes for Father - Birthday Images, Pictures

                              HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHER : SMS


 I don’t know how and why, but I know I’ve made you cry. Forgive me coz I didn’t mean to… dad there’s no one I love more than you. Happy birthday.


Dear daddy, on this special day of yours I want to take the opportunity to thank you for everything that you have done for me. You are absolutely the most amazing daddy in this world. Happy Birthday!

When I grow up, I want to be just like you. So you had better watch out what you do and say. Happy Birthday.

I am so glad that you are my dad and that I wasn’t switched at birth. I wasn’t was I? Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday to the adorable dad who will loosen his pockets and tighten his hugs for his children even at the slightest of tugs.

Happy Birthday Daddy. Thank you for guiding me how to deal with the big stuffs and for teaching me how to get away with small stuffs. I love you!

Your kindness has never been in short supply and I count on that. Happy Birthday.

Your money has been better spent on me than vacations at the beach – so plan on staying home again this year. Happy Birthday.

People rub lamps to find genies while I simply call out your name. Happy birthday daddy, you are my genie

My friends think yοu’re cool, the Neighbors think yοu’re cool, yοur colleagues think yοu’re cool and Most importantly, we think yοu are the cοοlest dad in Τhe whole world. Happy Βirthday Dad.

There may be many great fathers, but there is only one amazing one, you!


The older you get, the smellier you get, happy birthday old fart!


To my father, the wisest, smartest, funniest man I’ve ever met, happy birthday.
Happy birthday to the man who rocked my cradle. Hope I rock your world.


Wishing you a very healthy, incredibly happy and entirely peaceful birthday, Dad!


Happy birthday to the man who taught me to be wise, how to pick myself up after a failure and rise. 

You may also Like



No comments:

Post a Comment