Friday 10 July 2015

Birthday Messages and Quotes For Father and Dad Wishes Greetings

                                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DADDY : SMS




You truly are the best Dad in the world and I want you to know that I love you lots and lots. Happy Birthday!


I put some money in a birthday card for you, but I am going to need it back after you open it. Happy Birthday.

No matter how many birthdays go by, I will always be the little girl who you taught to fly. Happy birthday, daddy

Daddy, you deserve a wish that can win you the stars.
Thought I’d taking you golfing on your big day, since that’s what old people do.

Thanks for always loving me, pops. Missing you on this day and every day after.

From Da Da to Daddy to Dad, you’ve always been by my side. Happy birthday to the best Father ever.

You're so amazing that I can just scream "Happy birthday, Dad" from the top of my lungs to the bottom of my heart. 


There is not a single birthday gift in this world that can ever be worth your contribution in my life. Happy birthday to the best dad in the world.

Great fathers deserve great birthdays, so may you have a great birthday Daddy!

Dad, you are the best friend I could ever have, except on double dates. Happy Birthday

May all of your dreams come true. And thanks for making me a part of your dreams. Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday to the man who taught me to be wise, how to pick myself up after a failure and rise. I love you, dad

Nothing better than seeing the best dad in the world having a big laugh


In grade school, you helped me; in middle school, you supported me; in high school you inspired me. Thanks for always being by my side.


No matter how tall I become, I will never be higher than your presence in my life. No matter how many promotions I get, I will never be richer than wealth of love in your heart. Happy birthday dad.

Happy Birthday to the man who inspired me to dream big and to work hard in achieving that dream. I love you Dad!

You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment