Saturday 11 July 2015

Best wishes for father: HAPPY BIRTHDAY messages, SMS , QUOTES

                              HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHER : QUOTES



No matter how tall I have grown, I will always look up to you.


Happy birthday, Dad! There's no man better than you. You love me with all your heart and you've always been my best friend through thick and thin. I love you!

You are the reason I am who I am, without you life would have been a complete mess and a chaotic jam. Happy birthday dad.

Dear dad, I may not be the perfect child and I know I will never be, but I see you as a perfect father to me. Happy Birthday Daddy, I love you!

Like to give a Birthday shout out to the person that is responsible for helping me be who I am. Happy Birthday!

Thanks for teaching me family is always there for you, no matter what and how important and wonderful that is. Happy Birthday.

Enjoy this time when all your children shower you with love and attention. In no time they will get back to being their naughty self, showering you with worries and woes. Happy birthday.

You always helped me chase my dreams, now it’s time you chase yours.

You may be old, but you aren’t dead yet. Here is to wishing you many more candles!

I want to thank whoever is in charge of deciding who your parents are going to be. I'm so glad they chose you as my father. I love you. Happy birthday, Dad!

Dad, you were with me from the day I was born up until now that I am an adult. You truly are one of the most important people in my life and thank you for being an inspiration. I love you and Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment