Saturday 11 July 2015

BIRTHDAY QUOTES FOR DADDY : messages

                Birthday wishes for dad:  Messages,SMS and quotes




You are absolutely the best father and you always helped me find my absolute best. Happy Birthday.


I know you are here to keep my troubles at bay. God must have made dads like you to keep demons away. Happy birthday

Your loving smiles and your warm hugs have become my need for survival like an addictive drug. Happy birthday, daddy.

Happy 50th daddy! Half those years of putting up with me is a feat!


Words cannot express how much I love you. I can never thank you enough for everything you've done for me. You're the greatest. Happy birthday, Dad!

Your loving smiles and your warm hugs are like an addictive drug. Happy birthday daddy.

Happy Birthday to the most amazing man in the world – my dad!

If a genie said that I had the power to change one thing about you, it would be nothing. Happy birthday my daddy who is perfect

You may be turning 60 today, but you are still as young as can be!



I don't mind being called “Daddy's little girl.” In fact, I’m proud of the title, because you’re my hero, my pillar of strength, my teacher, the best father a daughter could ever have. Happy birthday, Dad!

You may also Like


No comments:

Post a Comment