Sunday 19 July 2015

Best wishes for papa: HAPPY BIRTHDAY messages, SMS , QUOTES

             BEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Wish you happy birthday to you father
              BEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY : Wish you happy birthday to you Papa



  

Happy birthday, I am so thankful to have you as my dad. Thanks for being here for me. Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.  

Your larger than life image personifies a beautiful, large tree that gives fruit, shade and flowers for the whole family. Happy birthday, dad

I love you, Dad, for more reasons than I can count. The #1 reason is the most important one: you're my hero in every way. Happy birthday! Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.

 I thank God and life for another year we spent together. Happy Birthday, Dad!

It can be extremely difficult to buy a present for you. It’s especially difficult when I have to make up excuses to get the money from you to buy it in order to keep it a surprise. Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.


You have always been The Most Interesting Man in the World to me. Happy Birthday.

You’re every girls dream of a papa and I am lucky you are mine.

 Best wishes for papa: HAPPY BIRTHDAY messages, SMS , QUOTES



You've always beamed your light in my darkest hours, helping me find my way by your shining example. Happy birthday, Dad! Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.

Happy Birthday. I miss those days when your strong shoulders were the highest place on earth. But I just want to tell you Daddy, no matter how much time passes and how old I become, you will always be my superman! 
You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment