Sunday 19 July 2015

Top 50 Father's Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthday Dad

                     TOP 10 BIRTHDAY Best wishes to Father: messages, SMS , QUOTES



No words can express how grateful I am for having such a Dad! Happy birthday to you Dad! Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.

 

Dad, I don’t know if I ever really thanked you for all the wisdom and things you taught me while I was growing up. I’m glad you are having a birthday today and that you are still a big part of my life.

 I may not be the perfect child, but you are the perfect papa. Happy birthday, Dad Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.

Happy birthday to a dad whose first name is brilliant, middle name is awesome and last name is fabulous.

May God smile down on you, lifting you higher through good times and carrying you through the bad. Happy birthday, Dad!

 

 Thank you for teaching me to never give up! Happy Birthday, Dad!

Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.

Daddy, I love you.  You’re the best dad in the world. I hope you have an awesome birthday!

Dad! You are amazing, and someone I look up to so much. I love you. Happy Birthday Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.


When I grow up, I want to be just like you...a great Dad, a great husband, a great friend and a great person. Happy birthday, Dad! Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.

Today is the best day of my life because it is my hero's Birthday. It's you, dad! Happy Birthday and thanks for being the true superhero for me like you've always have. Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.

I love the time we spend together. I wish you, and myself, to have even more of that time to enjoy ourselves! Happy Birthday, Dad!



I am glad you were born and that you are my dad. That’s why I love celebrating your birthday. Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.

 Top 50 Father's Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthday Dad


Happy Birthday to my one and only father. May God continue to bless you with many more.

It's just like you always told me: everything I'll ever need in life I can probably find on TV! Thanks for teaching me the real facts of life! Happy birthday! Birthday wishes greeting to daddy.
You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment