Saturday 11 July 2015

BIRTHDAY Best wishes to father: messages, SMS , QUOTES

                   Birthday wishes for papa: sms , message and quotes



Dad you had dreams for me, but you were also the sort of father that let me live my life. I hope that we are both happy with the results. Happy Birthday.


When I am your age, I hope that you will be the World’s Best Grandfather. Happy Birthday

I had a fantastic time growing up under your wing. Thanks for giving me such an amazing upbringing. Happy birthday, dad

Thanks for always loving me, pops. Missing you on this day and every day after

You are my compass, you have always shown me the right way, for that, I love you.

You did not have a father, yet you knew exactly how to be the best father to me. You've always been a natural when it comes to all things Dad. Happy birthday to my favorite Dad in the world! 

 Brilliance redefined, strength guaranteed and reliability unparalleled. That’s not a car, that’s my father. Happy birthday dad.

Daddy, I want you to know that you are a great father and that made me become the proudest daughter. Thanks for everything. Happy Birthday!

Dads are the best!! You are the best Dad!! So that means you are the BEST!! Happy Birthday.

Love is a powerful force and your love for me has always made me feel safe and happy. Happy Birthday.

No matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter who I am with, you will always be the rock that holds my life together. Happy birthday, dad

I have always been the princess to the greatest king.

I hope every candle you blow out will be a wish come true on your special day, papa.

You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment