Friday 10 July 2015

Happy Birthday Wishes, Greetings, Whatsapp Facebook

                                BIRTHDAY BEST WISHES FOR DADDY : SMS



Dear daddy, you taught us the small ways on how to increase happiness in our lives, thanks for that. Happy Birthday!


It makes me proud that you are proud to be my Dad. Happy Birthday.

Dad, thanks for being a king and letting me kiss a few frogs in search of my prince. Dreams are good. Happy Birthday.

There is not a single birthday gift in this world that can ever be worth your contribution in my life. Happy birthday to the best dad in the world

Your big day is far more special than mine could ever be, papa.

I may have been tough, but you were always tougher. Don’t soften up now!

Daddy, you have always been the best man in the world to me and no one will be able to replace that. Happy Birthday!

Dad, you showed me that boys can be good and that men should be great. Happy Birthday.

Dad, you are not only a special breed but obviously a special breeder to have a child as wonderful as me. Happy Birthday.

Today is the perfect time for me to say, how grateful I am to you for always showing me the way. Happy birthday, dad

The best part of calling you dad is that you will always forgive me even when I have been bad. Happy birthday

I wait a long 364 days to finally get to this special day!


With the joy I see on your face, it’s a shame not every day is your day to celebrate.


Before you know it, we will have to buy a bigger cake to fit all of the candles


You've always been a blessing in my life. For this honor, I just want to say two things I don't say enough to you: "Thank you" and "I love you." Happy birthday, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment