Saturday 11 July 2015

Happy Birthday Wishes,Greetings,Quotes,Poems for Father

            Best wishes for daddy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUOTES, POEM




Happy birthday, Dadio. You're the coolest, hippest, grooviest and finest Dad this side of the universe. I guess the meds are working.


Dad… thanks for being a tree that gave me shade, but never expecting me to live under your shadow. Happy birthday.

Thank you dad for always treating me like the most special person in the world. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most and I hope that this next year of your life will bring you lots of joy and happiness.

Happy Birthday! I am grateful to have you as my dad. Thank you for everything, I love you!

I learned a lot from you Dad. And yet I have never been arrested. Happy Birthday.

Your eyes hold the moon and your heart holds the sea. You are worth more than any of those things

There is no bond like the one that we share. Happy birthday, Dad!


There isn’t a throne suitable enough for a king like you.


Your heart is made of diamonds and I hope they glitter on your forever dad.

My life has been a series of very fortunate events from the start. The reason? Your support, strength, guidance, patience, kindness, love (and money). Thanks for everything.  Happy birthday, Dad!

There couldn’t have been a better father than you on this earth.  Happy birthday to the man who taught me my worth.

Dad, you certainly have made me to become the best person that I am today, Thank you! You truly are the best father in the world and I look up to you for everything. I love you! Happy Birthday!

You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment