Thursday 9 July 2015

Birthday wishes for Dad - birthday quotes - birthday messages

               HAPPY BIRTHDAY : Wish you happy birthday Dad





From my heart to yours dad, you will always remain special to me. I love you and Happy Birthday!


You are not getting older, only more handsome each day. I wish we can grow old as gracefully as you dad. Happy Birthday!

You have always taught many important lessons in life. While I don’t always listen to your advice, I do appreciate…

Dear daddy, your love has given me the ability to truly believe in myself. Thank you for the support and the guidance, happy birthday!

You are not getting older, only more handsome each day. I wish we can grow old as gracefully as you dad. Happy Birthday!

Birthday is a very special day when I actually want to say how thankful I am as you gave me your caring daughter to me who makes my life even more beautiful. Happy birthday father in law!

From my heart to yours, you are and will always be special to me. Happy Birthday.

 Your help and support all of my life has made my life so much better and easier, and I wish you a happy and blessed birthday, Dad.

No matter how old I am
No matter where I am
No matter who I become
No matter who I am with
I will always be
Your loving child
Happy Birthday daddy

It takes an ordinary man to fall in love but a great one to be a committed husband. It takes an ordinary man to be a father but a great one to be a loving daddy. Happy birthday, daddy

When I was a child, I could always count on you to buy me presents. Now you can count on me to buy you a present on your Birthday too! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment