Thursday 9 July 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FATHER : messages

                         I Wish you a very warm and happy birthday.





Ι actually have nο idea if I have Αll the qualities yοu desire in yοur perfect child. Ι have no dοubt that you Αre my expression οf perfect dad. Wishing yοu happy Βirthday!


Dad–you have always gone out of your way to make every one of my birthdays the best one yet. May this birthday be your best birthday yet–even though you are now officially over the hill! Happy birthday, anyway! Try not to cry on the cake!

God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well

No words can ever take the place of the feelings of my heart for you, hope your day is joyful.

To my best friend, my mentor, my father, happy birthday!


When we're bad, you love us. When we're good, you love us.  No matter what we do, you love us. We're so thankful to have a Dad who loves us unconditionally. Happy birthday, Dad!

From teaching me how to hold a fork, to avoid being a dork. From teaching me how to behave, to being cool and suave. From teaching me how to keep my conscience clear, to living a life without fear… – I owe it all to you, dad. Happy birthday.

I am lucky that I love my father with all of my heart. I am really lucky to have a father that loves me with all of his heart. Happy Birthday.


Dear dad, I hope you know how much you really mean to me. Thank you so much for everything, Happy Birthday!


You already have all the things you wished for when you were my age. Now I wish that God grant you good health and many grandchildren. Happy Birthday!


May you experience day with tensions so light. May you experience happiness all day and night. Happy Birthday father-in-law.


Your unconditional love has always helped me to feel warm and safe. Thanks. Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment