Thursday 9 July 2015

Dad Birthday Quotes | 50th Birthday Quotes

          HAPPY BIRTHDAY : Wish you happy birthday to you Papa



Daddy, thank you for all the guidance and the support you have given me all throughout these years. You certainly made life so much easier for me to live. Happy Birthday!



What can I say to someone who has made my life possible? Thanks for giving me great genes. Happy Birthday Dad!


You are not only my father in law but a great friend too. Happy birthday, wishing you all the best for the future.


You are out of this world and yet, you are the best Dad on the planet. Weird huh? Happy Birthday


As a dad, you were a king and I know it was hard watching your princess kissing all those frogs looking for her prince. Thanks for letting me do that, and happy birthday.

Dear Father, thanks for being there for me and supporting me all my life. Here's wishing the best of blessings and good luck on your Happy Birthday!

I will always trust in God because he gave me an awesome dad like you. Happy birthday, daddy

No matter how old I am No matter where I am No matter who I become No matter who I am with I will always be Your loving child Happy Birthday daddy!

How I can be sο lucky to have sοmeone like you Αs a dad? Let this Βirthday greeting shοw you how Ι admire you Αnd thank you fοr given life tο me. Happy Βirthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment