Thursday 9 July 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY : Wish you happy birthday Father

             Happy birthday for Father: Best wishes for dad, daddy







Happy birthday to my dad, who showed me how to pursue my dreams by pursuing his own with passion.



On this special day, I'm praying to the Almighty to give you a very happy and healthy life. May the rest of your life be as colourful and warm as a spring meadow. Happy Birthday dad!


The world would be a better place if there were more dads like you. Happy birthday

You are the most caring and lovable father on the whole planet. Let me shower some affection and a lot of warm hugs on you on this beautiful day. Happy Birthday dear dad.


The Best dad in the world deserves Α special greeting from a special daughter. Happy Birthday Dad


Happy birthday to a man who has always been right by my side, cheering me on every step of the way. No matter what I set my mind to do, whether large or small, you were always there every step of the way. From Little League to graduation to buying my first home, I couldn’t have done it without you! Thanks, dad, and happy 40th birthday!


I pray that you will be easily amused and find life funny I pray that this birthday finds you peaceful and happy. Happy Birthday Dad


I am the best that I can be because you taught me to never give up. Happy birthday, Dad!


Birthday wishes to the man who has all the answers. Dad I hope you have a wonderful birthday!


Happy birthday to the world’s most incredible, wonderful, unbelievable, amazing, awesome, marvelous and, of course, handsome Dad!

Dear dad, I am your princess and you are my million colors of happiness. Happy birthday.


When I grow up, I want to be just like you. So you had better watch out what you do and say. Happy Birthday Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment