Sunday 5 July 2015

Birthday Wishes For Dad

Best wishes to father: HAPPY BIRTHDAY messages, SMS , QUOTES to Daddy

You’re the biggest celebrity of my life, Dad!On your Birthday today, I wish to thank you for every single thing you’ve done for me in life and every single smile you’ve given me.May the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord be with you and bless you with good health till the rest of your life. Happy birthday!

Dear dad, thank you for showing me how great the world is. I may need quite a lot of tips from you as I go on and face the challenges in life, so thank you in advance. Happy Birthday!

The best dad in the world deserves a special greeting from a special daughter. Happy Birthday Dad!

You have always shown me the right way, guided me whenever I needed to be guided. You have always had a good word for me. Thank you!


If someone saw how well we get along with each other, they would never figure out that you are not my real father. Happy birthday, dad-in-law.

I may not have told you often but i want you to know You are the best Dad anyone could have and I’m really lucky to have you. Happy birthday dad!


For every candle you blow out, I wish you a dream to come true! Happy Birthday!


You are more than a great Dad. You are an inspiration, a teacher and a friend. Happy Birthday.

May your birthday be as full of the love and laughter you have always given me, Dad.

May you are surrounded by harmony and joy on your birthday. May God protect you and give you peace. I Love You Daddy. Happy Birthday.

No matter how tall I have grown, I will always look up to yo


Remember when I was a baby and you thought those long nights would never end? Well, the good news is: they finally did. Of course, now you have turning 40 to deal with instead! This year, wish carefully when you blow out the candles! Happy birthday!



Searches related to Birthday Wishes For Dad

Happy birthday dad poems
Birthday wishes for father in law
Happy birthday papa images
Birthday message for father
Happy birthday papa song
Happy birthday dad images
Happy birthday dad in heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment