Thursday 9 July 2015

Top 10 Happy Birthday Dad Quotes | Wishes Greeting

            *****BIRTHDAY Best wishes to daddy: QUOTES, POEM*****


Dear Father, thanks for being there for me and supporting me all my life. Here’s wishing the best of blessings and good luck on your Happy Birthday


Loving wishes Dad for a wonderful birthday. Stay fantastic. Happy Birthday.Birthday wishes greeting to daddy

Happy Birthday, Dad, and thanks for giving me a childhood full of the things that really matter, not money, but love, and a happy family.

I hope you have a great day and I wish you a great year ahead! Happy Birthday!


I’m so grateful that God gave me a father like you. Happy Birthday Dad.Birthday wishes greeting to daddy

On your birthday, I wish you a peaceful and lovely life ahead. May you always be healthy and happy. I wish you a wonderful year and a very happy birthday. Love you Dad.

Happy 40th birthday to the best dad a girl could ever hope to have. May this year bring you all the happiness, love and smiles that could possibly be packed into a year. From what I’ve seen growing up–that’s a lot! You’re the best! Happy birthday, dad!

Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely,willingly and without expectation  We don’t love to be loved; we love to love


Wish you the year ahead to bring only truly positive emotions and be the source of great memories to always remember. Happy Birthday, Dad!


Your soul is pure, your heart is priceless, and your wisdom is astounding. Happy birthday, Dad!

  Another year has gone by and with each year that passes I am reminded how lucky I am to have you in my life. Thank you for being there for me, dad.Birthday wishes greeting to daddy

I will always be there for you, the way you have always been for me! Happy Birthday!


Dad, you're the greatest. It's not just because you're there for me through good times and bad. It's also because you make the bad times good with your amazing love and support. Happy birthday!Birthday wishes greeting to daddy

People rub lamps to find genies while I simply call out my dad’s name. Happy birthday daddy.


**************Top 10 Happy Birthday Dad Quotes | Wishes **************

You may also Like


Keep Smile and Share / Like on Social media about Happy Birthday Daddy

Thanks and Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment