Thursday 9 July 2015

Original Father's Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthday Dad

            *******HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DAD : messages ********



All the times I’ve spent with you, dear Daddy, are going to be sweet memories for the rest of my life. Happy Birthday! I wish you live for a thousand years.


Thank you for all the lessons you taught me and for the most important one – the lesson of life – which you have been teaching me since I was born. Happy Birthday Dad!


I can’t buy a gift which matches the amount of love you’ve showered on me all your life. Simply because…

Loving wishes for the most amazing Dad in the world! Stay fantastic, Happy Birthday!

You are more than a father to me and my siblings. You are also our inspiration and model. You will always be our idol and we want to greet you a Happy Birthday.

You always put others first. So today put work off, put some music on, put your feet up and relax! May you always be happy and healthy. Happy birthday!

You’re the biggest celebrity of my life, Dad! On your Birthday today, I wish to thank you for every single thing you’ve done for me in life and every single smile you’ve given me. May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Thanks for making me rich. Not with money but with love, caring and a happy family. Happy Birthday.

We understand each other like nobody else. I have a real friend in you, Dad. My secrets are safe with you and I want you to know that I am there for you so you can share your secrets and problems with me, too. Happy Birthday to you, Dad!


Happy Birthday, to a wonderful father who mastered the art of being there for his children without ever being in the way.

May the brightest wishes on your Birthday shine every path of yours in good and in bad times. Happy Birthday Dad

I’m so glad that God gave me a father like you.

“Happy birthday to the best father ever. I remember when you cleaned up my skinned knees, held my hand across the street, taught me how to reach for the stars. You are my inspiration and my hero.”


^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Father's Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthday Dad ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Keep Smile and Share / Like on Social media about Happy Birthday Daddy

Thanks and Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment