Thursday 9 July 2015

Dad Birthday Wishes - Birthday Messages for Fathers

         HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Wish you happy birthday to you Dad


Let happiness reach your eyes, enthusiasm reach your smile, and resilience reach the temples of your face every time you look at someone. May you pass on your love and joy to everyone around you. Wishing you the best birthday ever.


Happy birthday to the best father ever. I remember when you cleaned up my skinned knees, held my hand across the street, taught me how to reach for the stars. You are my inspiration and my hero.


They say that we learn from the ones who love us most. I am thankful to have been loved by you, for you have helped me to become the person I am today. Happy birthday, Dad!


You taught me to chase my dreams, to pursue my goals. Thank you for being the best motivator and life coach to me. Happy Birthday to you!


Dad, you're one in a million. No, one in a billion. Actually, one in a trillion. In other words, you're one of a kind. The best, most loving kind. Happy birthday!

Today is the right time for me to say, how grateful I am to you for always showing me the way. Happy birthday dad.

Dear Father, I wish that on your **th birthday, all those dreams that were not fulfilled during the past decades suddenly come true!

I wish you way more candles in that cake of yours! Happy Birthday!

Dad Birthday Wishes - Birthday Messages for Fathers

I wish you to be proud of me the way I am proud of you! Happy Birthday, Dad!


This special occasion has given me and millions of other people all over the world the privilege and opportunity of…

Love and laughter are two of the best things that you have given me, dad! Thanks, happy birthday!

How I can be so lucky to have someone like you as a dad? Let this birthday greeting show you how I admire you and thank you for givign life to me. Happy Birthday Dad!

There are two types of fathers-in-law. The first type are those who behave like real fathers-in-law. The second type are those who behave like real fathers. Happy birthday to the second type of father-in-law.

You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment