Friday 10 July 2015

Birthday wishes for father in law | Birthday wishes

             HAPPY BIRTHDAY : Wish you happy birthday Daddy




I put some money in a birthday card for you, but I am going to need it back after you open it. Happy Birthday Father.


It makes me feel really proud to have you as my dad. I love you and may you have many more birthdays to come.

One widow left her house for a day, came back and found her brother-in-law had taken over her home after the earthquake, so she was left out in the open. This is a major reason why people don't want to go.

You have so many dreams. Happy Birthday to the best napper I know. Happy Birthday.

Thanks for all the support over the years. You make it so much easier and worthwhile. Happy Birthday.

As I learn more and more, I realize that you have always known more. Thanks for letting me learn it on my own. Happy Birthday.

 You held me when the monsters appeared, you chased away the fears. Hope you know how important you are to me on your birthday!

Daddy, may all of your dreams come true. Thank you for making me a part of your dreams. Have a very happy birthday!

I wanted to get you a really nice birthday present, but I wasn’t sure if you could afford it. Happy Birthday.

Even though I got my good looks from you, you seem to still look good. Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to the Dad that is hotter than the candles on his cake. Happy Birthday.

Not all dads are as awesome as you. You’re not afraid to shed a tear or kiss my forehead. Thanks for being fearless Dad

It’s your birthday so you should be able to pick what you want. Your nose, your teeth, your wedgie. All good choices Dad.

You may also Like


No comments:

Post a Comment