Thursday 9 July 2015

BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR FATHER: SMS, MESSAGE AND QUOTES

                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA : messages



I know you don’t always like my choices or agree with me, but I know you’ll always be there right by my side to support me no matter what. Thank you for believing in me. Happy birthday, Dad!


Personally, I like to celebrate Father's Day twice a year — once on Father's Day and once more on my father's day, your birthdayAnd, Dad, you deserve it for being the best father ever. Happy birthday, Dadio!

Dad… you’ve helped me go places and reach heights which have given me some of life’s best views.

A joyful celebration,
And gathering of old friends,
Here is wishing you great happiness,
A luck that never ends!

Happy birthday to you daddy, long life and prosperity.

Dad, you are truly out of this world and yet, you are the most amazing dad in the planet. That may sound weird, but anyways, happy birthday!

I am so blessed to have you as a father and as a hero. You will always be my inspiration as try to be a hero to others too. Happy Birthday Dad!

Dad in law, many things have changed over the years, but you’re still the same awesome person you always have been. Wish you a very Happy Birthday.

From my heart to yours, you are and will always be special to me. Happy Birthday.

Wishing a wonderful birthday to the man who taught me to believe in myself, no matter the circumstances. Thank you for being a fantastic dad.

There is one legend, one idol and one person who I consider to reign supreme above all else and someone who I will look up to for the rest of my life. It's you, dad. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

I am so glad that I have got your DNA, I love you is all I want to say. Happy birthday, dad.

I hope that you have the best Birthday ever because you are the best dad ever. Happy Birthday!

οne day, yοu will knοw the truth, οne day yοu will know the Meaning οf life, οne day you will find οut who you are Αnd live life with sοul. Look Αt the stars My friend. Happy Birthday frοm the good Ρeople who love yοu.

They say that a girl marries a man like her father. Thanks for setting an amazing example of what a man should be. I am so blessed to have you as my father. Happy 40th birthday, dad!

You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment