Thursday 9 July 2015

TOP BEST BIRTHDAY MESSAGES, QUOTES, SMS, GREETING FOR FATHER

                           HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHER : messages



Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world


No man in this world could have been a better father to me than you were. Happy birthday, Dad!

Happy birthday to the man I love more than anything. May your day be filled with love.

“When I was 18, I thought my father was pretty dumb. After a while when I got to be 21, I was amazed to find out how much he'd learned in three years.

Happy birthday to a dad whose first name is brilliant, middle name is awesome and last name is fabulous.

I may have not told this to you, but I have always secretly wished to grow up and be just like you, because you are the best example of a perfect human being and an awesome Daddy. Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way.

If only all the children in the world, Could have a father as loving as you. The world would be…

Daddy, your unconditional love has helped me to feel safe, warm and secure. Thank you for everything, Happy Birthday!

All I wish for you is lots of love and good health. Happy Birthday to the best dad any child can wish for.

Birthday Greetings To a very special person – my Father-in-Law. Thanks for your constant guidance and direction. Wishing you a very loving and warm Birthday.

Dad, I remember when you didn’t need help blowing out your candles but you still let me help. Happy Birthday.

I hope this birthday wish show you in a small way just how much you mean to me, Dad.

You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment