Thursday 9 July 2015

Top 50 Father's Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthday Dad

         HAPPY BIRTHDAY : Wish you happy birthday to You Daddy



When I was a child, I could always count on you to buy me presents. Now you can count on me to buy you a present on your Birthday too! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.


If you are looking for a simple birthday wish for dad, this is the one to use.

The person you taught how to walk, talk, eat, sleep, smile and cry, is wishing you a very Happy Birthday from the depths of the heart. Have a good one!

Have you been moοnlighting in my life Αs my pillar οf strength Αnd support while yοu’re actually an Αngel sent from the Heavens? Yοu’re too good tο be true! Ι wish you a very Happy Βirthday.

Dad–I went to the store and asked what I should get for a man who already has everything on his 40th birthday. They told me to buy a card. Here you go! I hope your 40th birthday is everything you hoped and dreamed it would be, even with a present from me! Happy birthday!

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Hope your day is filled with lots of love, joy, and happiness. Remember to have tons of fun. Love you forever

Another great year of having the greatest papa in the world to spend time with. Happy birthday, Dad!


To the one person who is always by my side, I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
know I'm older now, but there's still that little lad inside me who likes his Dad there to see him.


No gift can ever match the gift of love and affection you have given me all these years. Happy birthday dad.

Dear Father, thanks for being there for me and supporting me all my life. Here’s wishing the best of blessings and good luck on your Happy Birthday!

No birthday cards, wishes, greetings or messages can express in words the amount of love and respect I have for…

You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment