Thursday 9 July 2015

Birthday wishes for parents - Best Wishes

TOP 10 BEST WISHES FOR FATHER : MESSAGES, QUOTES, SMS, GREETING



Fifty is a quite a milestone! Make sure you enjoy it! Wishing you only the happiest of birthdays and the best of years to come. You may be over the hill now, but that just means you have the whole other side of the hill to explore! Happy birthday, dad!


You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake

Your eyes hold the moon and your heart holds the sea. You are worth more than any of those things.

Dear dad, thank you for being the best father in the world. Happy birthday!

To say I'm thankful for having a father like you is an understatement. I'm overjoyed, lucky, blessed. Happy birthday!

The tears in my eyes are making me take a while, to tell you how much you have made me smile. Happy birthday dad.

Dad, you were there for me from the day I was born, always having my best interests in mind. You are one of the most important people in my life and I love you with my whole heart. Happy birthday, Dad!


I wonder if you know how much I love you, daddy. I may not tell you enough, but I do love you with all my heart, to infinity and beyond. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful Dad, who is hotter than the lighted candles shining bright on his cake. I love you Daddy!

 Happy birthday, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment