Thursday 9 July 2015

TOP 10 BEST WISHES FOR DADDY : MESSAGES, QUOTES, SMS, GREETING

                             Wish you a very warm and happy birthday



You always helped me chase my dreams, now it’s time you chase yours


I can’t buy a gift which matches the amount of love you’ve showered on me all your life. Simply because your love is priceless. Nevertheless, I bought you what I could afford and I hope you like it. Happy Birthday dear dad!


My latest tweet says Happy birthday dad Αnd I Have tagged you οn My Facebook update. Yοur birthday Ιs trending across Αll my οnline identities. Nοw it is time tο make it real Αnd give you Α hug. Happy Βirthday Dad.


Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action

Birthday wishes and dreams are all reserved for you today, daddy.

Happy birthday to the most important man in my life. Thank you for everything that you do.


Thank you for sharing every ounce of the love in your heart and the songs in your soul. I love you! Happy birthday, Dad!

The world would be a better place if there were more dads like you. Happy birthday.


I know that you don’t expect anything from me, but I expect myself to be the best possible daughter to an amazing father like you. Happy birthday.

The collage of my life would have been dull if a parent like you didn’t splash the colors of happiness on it. Happy birthday daddy.
You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment