Thursday 9 July 2015

Dad Birthday Poems To Make His Day Special - Greeting

                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DADDY : messages



I hope that you know how much you mean to me. Thanks for everything. Happy Birthday.


I wonder if you know how much I love you. I sure don’t tell you enough. Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday to my father, who helped me grow up to be the best me I can be and is still teaching me to be better.

I may have not told this to you, but I have always secretly wished to grow up and be just like you, because you are the best example of a perfect human being and an awesome Daddy. Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way.


For all the you have taught, daddy I owe you a lot. On your birthday I want to take the opportunity, to say that I love you as much as you love me. Happy birthday.

When I was a child, I came to you whenever I had a problem. God bless you dad, for being there for me and supporting me all the way. Wishing you an awesome Happy Birthday!

Yοu are more than Α father to Me and My siblings. Yοu are also οur inspiration Αnd model. Yοu will always Βe our idol Αnd we want tο greet you a Happy Βirthday.

The world is a better place with you in it. I’m so glad to have a father like you
If I can relive any day, I would choose any day spent with you.
Happy Birthday to a one-in-a-million father
Wishing my father a very, very, happy birthday on their special day. I love you!


It’s not always easy to find time to spend together, or talk on the phone, but I want you to know that you’ll always be my hero, and I’m always thinking of you, near or far. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment