Thursday 9 July 2015

TOP BEST BIRTHDAY MESSAGES, QUOTES, SMS, GREETING FOR DAD

                    Have a wonderful and happy birthday daddy


“Happy birthday to the best father ever. I remember when you cleaned up my skinned knees, held my hand across the street, taught me how to reach for the stars. You are my inspiration and my hero.”

Ι believe Ι wouldn’t Βe the same withοut you. Yοu are an Αmazing person and Ι love you sο much! Happy Βirthday Dad

Thank you for always making me try again whenever I fail. You’ve taught me to never give up, to always look for an alternative and to go for my goals. Thank you for that, Dad!Birthday wishes greeting to daddy


Dad, thanks for the love, laughter and kindness you have shown me throughout the years. No matter what I did or where I went, I always knew I had a dad who loved me more than anything, and I could never wait to return home. Happy 40th birthday, dad!Birthday wishes greeting to daddy

You gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, you believed in me. Happy Birthday Father.Birthday wishes greeting to daddy

Growing up, you taught me to laugh, I hope you laugh on your special day.

You’ve taught me so many wonderful things. Each day you continue to teach me more through your humble attitude to your vast knowledge. I am blessed to have you in my life

The older I get, the more I realize that a Dad like you is as rare as a desert rose — and just as beautiful. I'm so grateful you're my Dad. Happy birthday to the best father anywhere.


I feel stronger just knowing that my dad believes in me, and I feel blessed knowing that he loves me more than anything else in the whole world. Happy birthday dad.

You are the only one who has believed in me every step of the way. Thanks for being a wonderful Dad and have a brilliant birthday!Birthday wishes greeting to daddy

I am lucky you are my Dad. I am pretty sure people envy me because you’re the best! Happy Birthday!


There is nothing that I could write to amount to how much I love and appreciate you, Dad. Happy Birthday!"Birthday wishes greeting to daddy


Dear dad, thank you for always being there for us without getting in the way of the decisions we make in life. May you have many more birthdays to come, happy birthday daddy!

You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment