Thursday 9 July 2015

TOP BEST BIRTHDAY MESSAGES, QUOTES, SMS, GREETING FOR DADDY

                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FATHER : Best wishes



The best father in the world is reading this special birthday greeting. I hope you will have a blast celebrating your birthday with mom!


Today is gud time, to tell u how it feels, to have a wonderful father-in-law, with so much appeal. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHER-IN-LAW

Your love has always given me the ability to believe in myself. Thanks for being a great dad. Happy Birthday.

May your birthday be as happy, loved, warm, and safe as your unconditional love always made me feel, Dad.

I hope that today is the beginning of a great year for you. Happy Birthday.

What you mean to me, is something I can never express with words. I can never thank you enough for your love and care you showered on me. May God bless you with care and peace. May you have a wonderful year. Happy Birthday Dad.

You may not have realized it as a child, but you were lucky to have such a good father.

I don’t know if I am your definition of a perfect child but you are surely my definition of a perfect dad. Happy Birthday daddy

May this day Βring countless Happiness and endless jοy Αnd live with peace Αnd serenity. Happy Birthday

 

Dad–you taught me a lot of valuable lessons growing up: to be kind to others, to take care of animals, to always tell the truth and to not throw my money around frivolously. That’s why there’s no money in this card. Sorry! Happy 40th birthday anyway!

This day is not special only to me, but to all those people whose lives you have touched with your kindness and generosity. I feel so blessed to have you as my Dad. I love you Daddy. Happy Birthday! I wish you live forever

Dad, you are my hero, my role model, the man who I look up, to and dream to become. Happy birthday, Dad!


You may also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment