Sunday 5 July 2015

What to write in a card! – Father Birthday Messages

                BIRTHDAY Best wishes to dad : messages, SMS

As you clock 50, we are proud of you and your achievements. That is why we pray that you will be our inspiration.  The wrinkles on your skin are hiding layers of wisdom and knowledge. The greys in your hair are showing the depth of your experiences and the slight wobble in your walk is showing how many obstacles in life you have overcome. Happy birthday to my wise father-in-law.


 We are running out of candles to put in your birthday cake, Dad! Happy Birthday,!


If only all the children in the world
Could have a father as loving as you
The world would be a better place for all
So Happy Birthday, Daddy, to you!

Thanks for showing me how the world works. I may need a few more tips though. Happy Birthday

No one else could ever best me at an eating contest like you could. I’m so thankful to have you as my Dad. Let’s eat cake!Long ago you seemed like a giant to me, now you just have the ears and nose of one. Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy 40th birthday to the best dad a son could ever ask for. You always set a great example for me of what a great dad should be, and I can only hope to do the same for my kids someday. Here’s to hoping this year is your best one yet! You deserve it!

All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much….  

Thank you for the bond we share. I fell it’s special and I am grateful for having it with you! Happy Birthday!


I could never find a gift that would measure to the love you have showered me in.
Happy birthday to the man who taught me everything I know. I am so honored to share in your wisdom. I love you!

Dad, happy birthday! You've always been an amazing father. Now, I'm glad to say, you're an even more amazing friend. 


You truly are the king of life, Dad! Happy Birthday! Dad… like the shade of a tree, you’re my life’s canopy. Happy birthday.



Searches related to what to write in a card! – Father Birthday Messages


Funny Things To Write In Your Dad's Birthday Card
What To Write In Father's Day Card
What To Write In A Birthday Card For Dad Funny
Dad Birthday Card Message Funny
Birthday Message For Father Tagalog
Birthday Message For Father In Law
Happy Birthday Dad Letter


No comments:

Post a Comment