Sunday 5 July 2015

Birthday Quotes, Wishes, Messages, SMS For Dad | Father

                       HAPPY BIRTHDAY : Wishing you happy birthday Daddy

I actually have no idea if I have all the qualities you desire in your perfect child. I have no doubt that you are my expression of perfect dad. Wishing you happy birthday!



Every candle on your cake is another year I've been lucky to know you! Happy Birthday to you, my my Father in Law. Wishing you Many Happy Returns of the day.


I am lucky that I was given the best father in the world, a father who truly loves me with all of his heart. Happy Birthday, dad!


I feel so blessed to have you as my Dad. I Wish you a very warm and happy birthday.



Love and laughter are two of the things that you have given me that make life more fun. Thanks. Happy Birthday.


Although you are a great Dad, you’re more than that, you’re my inspiration, my first teacher and my friend. Have a wonderful and happy birthday.


On your birthday I want to give you a gift of love and peace. I will pray for you forever as you did a lot for me through out your life. Have a special Birthday Dad.


Dad, you were there for me from the day I was born, always having my best interests in mind. You are one of the most important people in my life and I love you with my whole heart. Happy birthday, Dad!


You are more than just a father to me; you are my icon, my teacher, my inspiration. Thank you for giving me profusely every part of yourself. Happy Birthday Dad!


To the best dad in the world, thank you for being there for me. For urging me to be better and fight harder. I wouldn’t be who I am without your kind words and wise guidance. Happy birthday, Dad!


You are the greatest Dad in the world.  If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect and affection, the ties that bind. Happy birthday!


 Dad… in my life’s treasure trove of memories, the ones we’ve shared together are the ones I miss the most. Happy birthday dad.


No birthday cards, wishes, greetings or messages can express in words the amount of love and respect I have for you.


Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, dear Father!


Dear dad, on your birthday, I want you to know that you are truly an inspiration, a friend and a teacher to all of us, Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment